How to apply Lip Gloss (when you're under 2yrs old)

All girls know how to wear Lip Gloss. I think a girl might be born knowing how to apply lip gloss.

But then again maybe it's because she's her mother's little shadow and learns from a time she's a baby in her bouncy seat setting on the bathroom floor taking lessons on applying make up.

This is where I found Hadassah the other day. My heart skipped a beat because of her being ON the vanity and the floor being tile. My instinct was to grab her and set her down but then my heart skipped another beat as I looked at my BABY applying lip gloss like a pro.

  • Carefully climb onto the vanity to be able to reach the lipgloss.
  • Using all your fine motor skills, unscrew the cap.

  • Genoursly apply the lipgloss to any skin even remotely close to your lips, This ensures plenty of flavour to lick off in the minutes following application.

  • Charm the world with your sweetness!

Just in case you are not a fan of HaddyGrace FaceBook here is whats new in my Etsy Shop.

 baby girl owl shoes make the perfect baby shower gift and will keep baby's feet warm while still giving her feet plenty room to wiggle and develop.

Be the first to order your pair, use this code: OWL25 to get 25% off your pair of owl shoes!

Comments

  1. Such a sweet post! Love the new shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! The shoes are cute too! Following you now from a Monday hop. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics!! My daughter does the same exact thing!

    New Follower from Mingle Monday. Hoping you will follow back! =0)
    My Crazy Life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Fleece fitted Sheets

How to make your own Snicker Bars

Amish Hat Cookies