So Great is the Love Of God!

Well, It's been a crazy, wonderful week. The most important thing was a wonderful womens conference at church on Saturday! Meet the wonderful speaker here . I guess thats what is formost on my heart tonight.
The Precense of the Lord is such a wonderful healing thing that when you experience it, the sweetness of it lingers with you!
When I was a small girl I spent hours thinking about heaven. I spent hours thinking about if I really would like it there..and if I would really like it better than I liked being with my family. As an adult it was just common Knowledge that heaven was the place you wanted to be, but I still thought about what it would be like there.. What would we do?? Would I be frightened to meet God? I was sure I wanted to go to heaven, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to face God, I knew I was a sinner and THOUGHT I had not done anything GOOD ENOUGH and had this great fear that he would cast me out!
After I became 'Born Again' I began experienceing the wonderful presence of the Lord and worshipping him with raised voice and raised hands. This time of praise and worship became so prescious to me, it was the BEST thing I had ever experienced!!



( I want men everywhere to lift up holy hands in prayer, without anger or disputing 1Titus 2:8.)
(Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. John 4:23)

I began enjoying my time spent 'in His presence' immensely, And one day while in HIS presence the Holy Spirit whispered to me, "This is what heaven will be like". We will be dancing and singing in his presence. We will look upon his shining face and fall to our knees in worship!! It will be even more wonderful than experiencing his presence here on earth. I believe that in Heaven HIS presence will be so strong that not one of us will be able to stand. In his presence there is such peace, such calmness and such joy, that I strive to find His presence as often as I can.. It is Gods gift to us, he knows how trying this world is, And because his love for us is so great he gave us, "His Presence".


So here's what is new from the sewing corner this week!
Garden Flower Power pillowcase dress! here on Etsy.



Silver Sequins soft sole shoes, (your choice of lining color) perfect to top off any little girl's Easter outfit! Buy them here.


AND! Camo and pink maryjane shoes to match the realtree camo pillowcase dresses! Buy the shoes here. And the dress, here.

Comments

  1. It was so fun to see you all this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful thing, RuthAnn!! I love it :-) YES!!!!!! I WANT THAT! Thank you again for your sweet & wise words that you prayed over me! God is glorified in you!!! Blessings - thanks for hosting us! We had a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely positively LOVE LOVE LOVE this post. And I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree. I can't wait to dance for Jesus.

    AND that little dress has got to be one of the cutest things. It makes me want summer so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, It was wonderful to spend time with you this weekend!! AHHH Sweet summer How I miss thee!! Summer is such a wonderful thing when you live in the fridgid mid-west isn't it??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Fleece fitted Sheets

How to make your own Snicker Bars

Amish Hat Cookies