How to get your HaddyGrace Discount

Are you ready to play a fun game or 2 on Facebook and win some HaddyCash?

Here's how:
Watch my FB fan page here .



I will randomly be posting a question, some will have 1 correct answer and if you are the first correct answer you are the winner. Other questions will be more of a "what did you serve your family for dinner" type of question where 1 random comment will be chosen using random.org.



When you win I will post it in the comments and also as a status, you will need to email me and I will then email you your HaddyCash with a code.



When you are ready to redeem shop, take a look at my etsy shop and email me letting me know which item you would like to purchase! I will then email you an invoice with the adjusted amount!


Winning twice would get you a pair of shoes for your baby for only 2.99 shipping!!!




Don't forget the Zoey Zebra outfit!!




Or the Livia Dresses!


Shall we Play?????? See you on FaceBook !!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Fleece fitted Sheets

How to make your own Snicker Bars

Amish Hat Cookies