Peppermint Hot Chocolate



Chocolate + Peppermint =Delish!!

Peppermint Hot Chocolate, One of my Family's favorite cold weather drinks.
It's not only delicious but fun to make too!

Here's your recipe:

  • 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa  
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 1/2 cups powdered milk
  • 1 cup candy cane , crushed


  •  Enlist your Elves to help unwrap the candy canes ( 1 package of 10 = approx  1 cup crushed)


    Blend the candy canes in the blender until they are fine and powdery. Watch the little Elf fingers that are just waiting for mom to get behind the camera for their chance at a swipe of sugary sweetness!
     Mix all ingredients together in a big bowl. (mine was a double recipe)


     Add 1-2 Tablespoons of mix to a mug of HOT water and ENJOY! 


    Store mixture in an airtight container for up to 6 weeks!


    On another note:

    Since I bought my new camera I have been reading alot on Photography. Not because I want to pursue it as a business but because suddenly I have a tool that helps me take great pictures! And I Love Great pictures, Especially great pictures of my kids! I wish I could find the blog (that I found on Pinterest) that had a GREAT article on capturing the light in eyes. After reading her blog I was off to see if my model would co-operate with me.. We got a few good shots and I was HAPPY with what I learned!!   

    Comments

    1. Mmm your coco looks delish! Cool trick for the light in the eyes! :) Looks so cute!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Just made this coco. Its so yummy! Thanks for the recipe!

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    How to Make Fleece fitted Sheets

    How to make your own Snicker Bars

    Amish Hat Cookies