Wednesday, October 13, 2010


Whoopie Pies

As I write this I am eating a Chocolate whoopie pie!! Yes I know it is 10pm But as I was writing about making them I got so hungry I just couldn't resist any more!! Maybe I will join my friend Rachel as she does her Turbo Jam workout tomorrow to make up for it! Probably NOT! :)


Want to know how to make these Yummy things?? head on over to my friend Jess's Blog where I was invited to share my experience! While you are there give her some love and 'Follow' her!! Let her know you are following and she will follow back!
http://jessicamiddourcooks.blogspot.com/2010/10/whoopie-pies-guest-post.html

As for me tomorrow!!! Gonna be working on CHRISTMAS!!!!! Fa lala lala lala lala !!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ruth Ann! Thanks for sharing those yummy treats on my blog as a guest blogger! I REALLY enjoyed the way you posted the recipe :) VERY creative!
    ♥ Jess

    ReplyDelete