The Job Called mom
Being a mom is an insecure Job..
Partly because Moms can be such TOUGH judges!!
You walk into a room full of moms and all the 'My baby does this, and he eats this, she sleeps 10 hrs at night, And I would NEVER use pampers again, and teething is a breeze when you use....." It's enough to send a new mom into a spiral of insecurities..
NONE of that matters!!!
You do measure up!!!
You are the best Mom for your baby!
- Just because you don't use cloth diapers doesn't mean you don't love your baby.
- Just because you don't make your own babyfood doesn't mean you love your baby any less than the mom who makes everything from scratch.
- Where your baby sleeps at night doesn't define how much you love that baby.
- Being a stay at home mom doesn't mean you love your baby more than the mom that works.
- Just because you homeschool doesn't mean that you love your children more than those parents who sent their children to school.
The list goes on and on!!!
We all LOVE our babies, And THATS what makes you a good mom!! Because Love causes one to lay down their life for another.
So take heart Mama Dear!! If you've got love then Your Children have the best mom in the world!!!